The Northern Pacific Global Health Research Fellows Training Consortium is a partnership between the Universities of Hawaii, Michigan, and Minnesota and international partners in Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Cameroon, Peru, Thailand, and China.
The NIH Fogarty-funded Northern Pacific Global Health Research Fellows Training Consortium offers mentored clinical research training experiences in one of seven collaborating low- and middle income countries to post-doctoral trainees and doctoral students in the health professions who are U.S. citizens or citizens of our collaborating countries.
- You must be a citizen of the United States or one of our seven collaborating countries (Kenya, Cameroon, Uganda, Ghana, Peru, Thailand or China).
- You must have completed an advanced degree or training program (Medical Residency; fellowship)within the last three years.
Submitting an Application:
A complete application includes:
2) A minimum of 2 letters of support but maximum of 3 letters will be accepted. Letters should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The online application form.
ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM PST ON JANUARY 4, 2014 TO BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE.
- Applications are available: August 1, 2013
- Applications are due: January 4, 2014
- Committee reviews all applications: January 21-February 8, 2014
- Interviews with potential candidates (via Skype or in-person if an applicant is based in Washington, Hawaii, Minnesota, or Michigan): February 19-March 1, 2014.
- Fellowship Offers sent: March 11, 2014
- Acceptance Deadline: March 22, 2014
- YR3 Orientation: July 2014